Informations on how to get to Komiža?
Ferry from Split to Vis goes every day and from Vis to Komiža there is a bus line. Distance from the bus station to our apartments is about 5 min by walk.
To Split by air:
Daily flights from Zagreb and almost all European countries to Split, center of Dalmatia.
To Vis by ship:
Island Vis has daily connections to Split (and Hvar-Stari Grad) by ferry and catamaran. It takes around 2:30 hours by ferry and around 1:30 hours by catamaran from Split to Vis.There are also ferry lines to Italian Adriatic harbours like Ankona, Peskara and Bari. You can also choose among many private travel agencies for regional journies.
By car or train:
You can come to Split. Croatia has new highways and often bus and train lines that connect Split with the rest of the country. Vis harbours is located in the town of the same name. Komiža is 10km south-west by the road.
Harbour in Split is very close to main train and bus stations and from the airport there is a direct bus line that stops wright at the harbour so it is easy to reach it.
- www.hak.hr find out info on the roads
- www.croatiaairlines.hr info and booking of the air traffic
- www.zagreb-airport.hr airport Zagreb
- www.split-airport.hr airport Split
- www.hznet.hr scedlues and reservations of train lines
- www.akz.hr main bus station in Zagrebu
- www.ak-split.hr main bus station in Split
- www.jadrolinija.hr ferry and catamaran lines